According to the company's development needs, after research, it is now open to the public, as follows:
First, the first-line workshop operator (100):
Requirements: Age 25-45 years old, with junior high school or above, good health, hard work, night work. Some positions require technical secondary school or above, and have certain mechanical processing experience or skilled workers engaged in the wire production industry. The average monthly salary of the workshop is around 5,500. Skilled workers can earn about 8,000. |
Second, Device Manager:
1. Execute the instructions of the equipment manager and be directly responsible to the equipment manager;
2. Responsible for the operation, maintenance, maintenance, safety management and guidance of the equipment under its jurisdiction, and strive to ensure the safe operation and facilities of the equipment, and obtain the best comprehensive performance of the equipment with the most economical equipment life cycle cost to ensure that the equipment can be in normal condition. Good working conditions and reduced operating costs;
3. Formulate and improve the operation specifications and procedures of the equipments under the jurisdiction, execute the instructions of the department manager, and urge the maintenance personnel to strictly implement the post responsibility system, operating procedures and equipment maintenance and repair system;
4. Master the condition of various equipments and the maintenance of equipment maintenance personnel;
5, organize the development of daily maintenance of equipment, large, medium and small maintenance and annual maintenance plan, and organize implementation;
6. Regularly analyze the operation status of the equipment under its jurisdiction and propose a rectification plan;
7. Complete other temporary work arranged by the company or leadership.
1, male, 30-45 years old, mechanical automation, mechatronics or related professional college degree or above;
2. Have more than three years of work experience in equipment maintenance management, more than one year of work experience in the same position;
3. Familiar with the knowledge of installation, use, maintenance and maintenance of various types of equipment, with rich practical experience;
4, with strong ability to analyze and solve equipment failures, skilled in repairing and managing equipment;
5. Have good communication and coordination skills;
6, can work hard, have strong teamwork.
Wage benefits are negotiable.
Three, welding engineer (2) name
Male, age 22-35, technical secondary school or above, welding major, requires a little understanding of electromechanical; computer office tools are proficient in application, good at thinking and analysis;
1. Welding test tracking and summary, including robot automatic welding and German machine testing.